ATA-PLAYLIST  January 2014

ATA-PLAYLIST January 2014

All Things Acoustic Playlist: 10 January 2014

Fri, 10 Jan 2014 21:53:24 -0600

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 10 January 2014:

Ellen McIlwaine, "Can't Find My Way Home," Honky Tonk Angel (Polydor)
Neil Young, "I Am a Child," Live at the Cellar Door (Reprise)
James Bryan and Carl Jones, "Cricket's Lullaby," Cricket's Lullaby (Dittyville)
Dave Carter & Tracy Grammer, "You Must Slumber," Joy My Love (Red House)
Jamie Anderson, "Mamaw's Roses," Dare (Tsunami)
Judy Collins, "Once I Was," Paradise (Wildflower)
Richard Thompson, "Watch Me Go," The Chrono Show (Beeswing)
Koerner, Ray & Glover, "France Blues," One Foot in the Groove (Tim Kerr Records)
Greg Brown, "Summer Evening," Over and Under (Trailer)
The Down Hill Strugglers with John Cohen, "The Roving Gambler," Inside Llewyn Davis (Nonesuch)
The Baby Sitters, "Fiddle-I-Dee," The Best of the Baby Sitters (Vanguard)
Carolyn Hester, "High Flying Bird," At Town Hall (Bear Family)
Judy Henske, "Wade in the Water," Judy Henske (Collectors' Choice Music)
Will Kimbrough, "I Can Count on You," Sideshow Love (Daphne)
Chris Smither, "I Feel the Same," Another Way to Find You (Flying Fish)
Gordon Bok, Ann Mayo Muir, Ed Trickett, "Velveteen Love Song," Harbors of Home (Timberhead)
Rick and Jilda Watson, "At 33," Do What You Love (Rick and Jilda Watson)
Holy Modal Rounders, "Down the Old Plank Road," Holy Modal Rounders 1 & 2 (Fantasy)
Taj Mahal, "Corinna," The Essential Taj Mahal (Epic/Legacy)
Mithril, "Josefin's Waltz," Tangled up (Flying Frog)
Andrew Calhoun, "Crawdad Song," Living Room (Waterbug)
Mississippi John Hurt, "Waiting for You," The Complete Studio Recordings (Vanguard)
Genticorum, "Tout le Long du Voyage," Nagez Rameurs (Mad River)
David Wax Museum, "Yes, Maria, Yes," Everything Is Saved (David Wax)
Hot Club of Cowtown, "Tchavolo Swing," Dev'lish Mary (Hightone)
Cath & Phil Tyler, "Our Captain Cried," The Hind Wheels of Bad Luck (No-Fi)
Sherpas, "Ships," Honor Among Thieves (Point Clear)

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org