SCREEN-L Archives

November 2013, Week 4

From:
Jinying Li <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2013 09:17:10 -0800
Dear Sarah,

About anime and techno-devices, Thomas Lamarre's *The Anime Machine *is one
of the best to read. The book is theoretically rich, though may be a little
challenging for undergrad students. Hope you enjoy it.

Best.

Jinying

--
Jinying Li
Assistant Professor

*Hydrogen is a light, odorless gas, which, given enough time, turns into
people.*