SCREEN-L Archives

October 2013, Week 3

From:
Paloma Gil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 2013 00:08:27 +0200
Hi,

I am a French student, doing a Master's Degree in Cinema Studies in Paris.
The subject of my thesis is the distribution of concert films in the United
States, and I am facing big difficulties right now because I cannot find
some historical box office figures online (from the 60s to the mid-80s
especially). I tried IMDb, boxofficemojo, but these websites are not giving
me much, and the archives of "Variety" are not available online.

Does anyone know where I could find this kind of data?

Thank you very much.

Paloma