SCREEN-L Archives

October 2013, Week 2

From:
"pragda.com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2013 08:20:46 -0400
Dear Friends,

I just wanted to remind everyone of the following opportunity. The next deadline is just one week away so be sure to apply by OCTOBER 15. Please help us spread the word by passing on the announcement below.

CALL FOR GRANT APPLICATIONS- SPANISH FILM CLUB

Pragda is happy to announce Spanish Film Club's next deadline, set for October 15, 2013. SFC offers grants to help universities bring contemporary Ibero American cinema to campuses and to introduce students to the language and cultures of these territories. More than 100 schools have participated in the program so far. To apply for an SFC grant and cover between 30-50% of the cost, go to:http://pragda.com/spanishfilmclub/application

SFC allows universities to select five films from our growing catalogue that includes Academy Award® selections AFTER LUCIA by Michel Franco (Mexico), BLACK BREAD by Agustí Villaronga (Spain), CLANDESTINE CHILDHOOD by Benjamin Ávila (Argentina, Spain Brazil), and THE DELAY by Rodrigo Plá (Uruguay, Mexico, France), among many others. Most of the films are available in North America for the first time!

To learn more, visit: www.spanishfilmclub.com.

The grant deadline is October 15, 2013. Apply Now: http://pragda.com/spanishfilmclub/application

Thank you for your support!
Best regards,