ATA-PLAYLIST  June 2013

ATA-PLAYLIST June 2013

All Things Acoustic Playlist: 25 January 2013

Wed, 5 Jun 2013 11:31:24 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 25 January 2013:

Shawn Colvin, "This Must Be the Place (Naive Melody)," Live (Nonesuch)
Taj Mahal, "Fishin' Blues," The Essential Taj Mahal (Columbia/Legacy)
Jorma Kaukonen, "I'm Free from that Chain Gang Now," Blue Country Heart (Columbia)
Julius Lester, "Weep, O Weep," Departures (Vanguard)
Torin Alter and the Lying Angels, "The Unknown Road," In the Company of Strangers (Torin Alter and the Lying Angels)
Laura Love, "High Divide Oh," Helvetica Bold (Octoroon Biography)
Leo Kottke, "Jack Gets Up," Live (On the Spot)
Gob Iron, "Silicosis Blues," Death Songs for the Living (Transmit Sound/Legacy)
MaryJo Mundy, "Blackberry Winter," One Meat Ball (Appleseed)
Lucy Kaplansky, "When I Get to the Border," The Tide (Red House)
Harvey Reid & Joyce Andersen, "Can't Let Go," Kindling the Fire (Woodpecker)
David Lewis, "Due South," No Straight Line (DejaDisc)
John Dildine / Sara Grey, "Over the Waterfall," Five Days Singing, Vol. I (Folk-Legacy)
Janiva Magness, "Wasn't That Enough," Bury Him at the Crossroads (NorthernBlues)
Lou & Peter Berryman, "Bird Bird Bird," Love Is the Weirdest of All (Cornbelt)
Pete Seeger, "Old Devil Time," Pete (Earth Music)
Wailin' Jennys, "Deeper Well," The Wailin' Jennys (The Wailin' Jennys)
Michele Dominguez Greene, "Little John," Luna Roja (Appleseed)
Greg Brown, "Every Street in Town," One Night (Red House)
Jim Malcolm, "Road to New York," Live in Glenfarg (Beltane)
Gordon Bok, "McKeon's Coming," A Rogue's Gallery of Songs for 12-String (Folk-Legacy)
Spider John Koerner, "When First Unto This Country," StarGeezer (Red House)
Michael Gulezian, "I'm No Seismologist, Chortled the Metrognome," Language of the Flame (Timbreline)
Jack Harris, "Girl with a Hayrake," Born Into the Whisper (Waterbug)
Si Kahn, "Shines in the Light," Companion (Appleseed)
Jamie Anderson, "Your Mama Scares Me," A Promise of Light (Tsunami)
Dave van Ronk,  Frank Christian, "The Amoeba Hop," Big League Babe, Part 1 (Prime CD)
Lou & Peter Berryman, "The February March," What, Again?! (Cornbelt)
B. B. & Group, "Old Alabama," Prison Songs (Rounder)
Vonda Shepard, "Maryland," Songs From Ally McBeal (Sony)
Dave van Ronk, "Another Time & Place," From... Another Time & Place (Alcazar)
Bruce Molsky & Big Hoedown, "Shady Grove," Bruce Molsky & Big Hoedown (Rounder)

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org