SCREEN-L Archives

April 2013, Week 4

From:
Young Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2013 11:15:31 -0400
Dear Colleague,

In the spirit of the Tribeca Film Festival, Berghahn Journals is delighted
to offer you limited-time free access to our special virtual issue that
focuses on several influential directors. This special issue includes five
articles from our journal, Projections- The Journal for Movies and Mind.

Projections is the winner of the 2008 AAP/PSP Prose Award for Best New
Journal in the Social Sciences & Humanities. It is published in association
with The Society for Cognitive Studies of the Moving Image and The Forum for
Movies and Mind.

Free access to the issue will end 5/22/13.
To access the virtual issue, please click: http://bit.ly/10dgD7D

With best wishes,
Berghahn Journals

A Spotlight on Directors: Special Virtual Issue

Table of Contents

Projections
Volume 4, Issue 1, 2010
Lars von Trier on Antichrist
Lars von Trier; Peter Schepelern

Projections
Volume 3, Issue 1, 2009
"Sick Eros": The Sexual Politics of Antonioni's Trilogy
Frank P. Tomasulo; Jason Grant McKahan

Projections
Volume 2, Issue 2, 2008
A Conversation with Mike Leigh
Andrea Sabbadini

Projections
Volume 1 , Issue 2, 2007
An Interview with Jonathan Caouette
Jonathan Caouette; Laurence Hegarty

Projections
Volume 1, Issue 2, 2007
Strange Contracts: Elfriede Jelinek and Michael Haneke
Vicky Lebeau