ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

February 2013

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2013 21:56:34 -0600

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 22 February 2013:

Shawn Colvin, "This Must Be the Place (Naive Melody)," Live (Nonesuch)
Richard Thompson, "King Henry V's Conquest of France," 1000 Years of Popular Music (Beeswing)
Pete Seeger, "When First I Came to This Land," Live in '65 (Appleseed)
Utah Phillips, "There's Power in the Union," Making Speech Free (PM Press)
Kim & Reggie Harris, & Rabbi Jonathan Kligler, "In the Mississippi River," Let My People Go! (Appleseed)
Gillian Welch, "I Had A Real Good Mother and Father," Soul Journey (Acony)
The Once, "Three Fishers," The Once (Borealis)
Antonia Apodaca, Jeanie McLerie, Ken Keppeler, Karl Stainaker, "Estas Lindas Flores," The American Fogies, Vol. I (Rounder)
Ragged But Right, "On the Dixie Bee Line," Down Harmony Road (Merriweather)
The Lonnie Donegan Skiffle Group, "Rock Island Line," Troubadours of British Folk, Vol. I (Rhino)
Le Vent Du Nord, "Rosette," Dans les Airs (Borealis)
Nomathamsanqa Mkhwananzi, "Umakoti," Vocalism (ARC)
Tim Eriksen, "Amazing Grace," Soul of the January Hills (Appleseed)
TurtleDuhks, "True Lover," True Lover (Sugar Hill)
Sarah MacDougall, "Mmm," The Greatest Ones Alive (Rabbit Heart)
Tom, Brad, & Alice, "Poor Ellen Smith," Holly Ding (Copper Creek)
Anne Briggs, "Blackwater Side," Troubadours of British Folk, 1 (Rhino)
Greg Brown, "Smell of Coffee," Milk of the Moon (Red House)
Susan McKeown, Cathie Ryan, Robin Spielberg, "Grandma's Song," Mother (North Star)
Roger McGuinn, "Coffee Grows on White Oak Trees," The Folk Den Project 1995-2005 (April First)
Kate & Anna McGarrigle, "The Log Drivers Waltz," Odditties (Querbeservice)
The Burns Sisters, "Prisoner of the Promised Land," The Hills of Ithaca (The Burns Sisters)
John McCutcheon, "Hobo's Lullaby," This Land: Woody Guthrie's America (AppalSongs)
David Lindley & Wally Ingram, "Minglewood Blues," FolkScene Collection, Vol. III (Red House)
Johnny Cash, "Get Rhythm," From Memphis to Hollywood: Bootleg Vol. II (Columbia/Legacy)
Highwoods Stringband, "Who Broke the Lock?," The Rounder Records Story (Rounder)
Gordon Bok, Ann Mayo Muir, Ed Trickett, "Dark Old Waters," A Water Over Stone (Folk-Legacy)
Stan Rogers, "The Maid on the Shore," Fogarty's Cove (Borealis)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487