SCREEN-L  January 2013, Week 1

SCREEN-L January 2013, Week 1

FW: RETHINKING INTERMEDIALITY IN THE DIGITAL AGE

"Larsson, Donald F" <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 3 Jan 2013 22:01:52 +0000

Happy New Year, all. The CFP below may be of interest to list members.  (Please post responses to the conference organizers below, not to me.)

Don Larsson

"I don't deduce.  I observe."
--Roger O Thornhill

Donald F. Larsson, Professor
English Department, Minnesota State University, Mankato