SCREEN-L Archives

June 2012, Week 4

From:
Sean Redmond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2012 10:38:16 +0000
Apologies for cross-posting

Dear all,

A reminder that early bird registration for the inaugural Celebrity Studies Conference (Deakin University, 12-14 December 2012) ends 29th June. Details of the conference and registration  can be completed via the link below. Early Bird discount closes 29th June and registrations will close 3RD DECEMBER.
Celebrity Studies Conference, Deakin University, Melbourne, 12-14th December 2012
Registration    Cost
Earlybird Registration  $300 (until the 29th June)
Standard Registration   $375 (until the 3rd December)
Student Registration    $150
Daily Rate      $120
Cocktail Reception      FREE

see: http://www.deakin.edu.au/arts-ed/scca/events/celebrity/#registrations

Details of the conference location and links to accommodation are available via our website below:
http://www.deakin.edu.au/arts-ed/scca/events/celebrity/#tourism

A full programme for the conference will be available online in July, and the website will be kept updated with a number of other exciting developments we are planning.
Looking forward to seeing you in Melbourne!
 Sean and james
e: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

https://listserv.ua.edu/archives/screen-l.html