ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

June 2012

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2012 22:01:11 -0500

http://www.AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 22 June 2012:

Pete Seeger, "Banks of Marble," If I Had Hammer (Smithsonian Folkways)
The Keith Hancock Band, "Waltzings for Dreamers," The World Is a Wonderful Place (Green Linnet)
Annie Gallup, "Field of Flowers," Half of My Crime (Waterbug)
Rachel Ries, "Summer Came, A Warning," For You Only (Waterbug)
Uncle Earl, "Wallflower," Waterloo, Tennessee (Rounder)
Loudon Wainwright, "Talking New Bob Dylan," History (Charisma)
Bob Dylan, "Long Time Gone," The Witmark Demos: 1962-1964 (Columbia)
Harpeth Rising, "Crash Test Dummy Blues," Dead Man's Hand (Harpeth Rising)
Ry Cooder, "Simple Tools," Pull Up Some Dust and Sit Down (Nonesuch)
Woody Guthrie, "Hobo's Lullaby," This Land Is Your Land (Kids Rounder)
Ulali, "Mother," Mahk Jchi (Ulali)
Mary Youngblood, "Within My Heart," Beneath the Raven Moon (Silverwave)
Joni Mitchell, "Woodstock," Amchitka (Amchitka)
Brooks Williams, "O Leaozinho," Little Lion (Signature Sounds)
Ramblin' Jack Elliott, "Death Don't Have No Mercy," A Stranger Here (Anti)
Rev. Gary Davis, "Let Us Get Together," Roots and Branches (Prestige/Folklore)
Andy Breckman, "Don't Get Killed," Laugh Tracks, Vol. 1 (Shanachie)
Christine Lavin, "Good Thing He/She Can't Read My Mind," N/A (N/A)
The Kingston Trio, "The M.T.A.," Roots of Folk (Vanguard)
Burns Sisters, "Golden Cradle," Tradition (Rounder/Philo)
Natino, "Mafia Leggi D'onuri (Law of Honor)," La Musica Della Mafia (PIAS)
Judith-Kate Friedman, "A Spider's Tale," Authentic Voice, Vol. 2 (Sheena Dog)
Jerry Garcia, David Grisman, "I'm Troubled," Been All Around This World (Acoustic Disc)
Kate Campbell, "See Rock City," Two Nights in Texas (Large River)
Paul Thorn, "I'd Rather Be a Hammer Than a Nail," Live From Short Street (Paul Thorn)
Arlo Guthrie, "St. James Infirmary," In Times Like These (Rising Son)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://www.AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487