ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

June 2012

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2012 21:56:15 -0500

http://www.AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 15 June 2012:

Pete Seeger, "Banks of Marble," If I Had Hammer (Smithsonian Folkways)
Mike Seeger, "Jim Crack Corn," Southern Banjo Sounds (Smithsonian Folkways)
Sarah Harmer, "I'm Aglow," I'm a Mountain (Zoe)
The Klezmatics, "Man in a Hat," Jews With Horns (Xenophile)
Jonathan Richman, "When She Kisses Me," Having a Party With... (Rounder)
Jonathan Richman, "Let's Take a Trip," It's Time For... (Upside)
Buddy Holly, "Everyday," From the Original Master Tapes (MCA)
Abigail Washburn & the Sparrow Quartet, "Sugar and Pie," Abigail Washburn & the Sparrow Quartet (Nettwerk)
Gillian Welch, "No One Knows My Name," Soul Journey (Acony)
Jonathan Richman and the Modern Lovers, "Ice Cream Man," Rock N Roll With... (Beserkley)
Pete Seeger, "If I Had a Hammer," Live in '65 (Appleseed)
A. L. Lloyd, "Skewball," Singing the Mother Countries (Riverside)
John Danley, "Logarhythms," A Guitarist's Compendium (John Danley)
Jackson Browne and David Lindley, "Looking East," Love Is Strange (Inside)
Tom Lehrer, "The Irish Ballad," The Tom Lehrer Collection (Shout)
Crosby and Nash, "Immigration Man," Another Stoney Evening (Blue Castle)
Seu Jorge, "Suffragette City," The Life Aquatic (Hollywood)
Loudon & Martha Wainwright, "You Never Phone," So Damn Happy (Sanctuary)
Judy Henske, "High Flying Bird," Washing Square Memoirs (Rhino)
Kate MacLeod and the Pancakes, "Handsome Molly," Born Into the Whisper (Waterbug)
Kim & Reggie Harris, "Get On Board," Get On Board (Appleseed)
Eddi Reader, "Ye Jacobites," Sings the Songs of Robert Burns (Compass)
Last Forever, "All for You," Trainfare Home (Nonesuch)
Solo Cissokho, Ellika Frissell, "Mambore/Tradgardsvalsen," Tretakt Takissaba (Xource)
Tim O'Brien, "The Sun Jumped Up This Morning," Chicken and Egg (Howdy Skies)
Dar Williams, "Iowa (Traveling III)," Mortal City (Razor & Tie)
Skip James, "I'm So Glad," Roots of the Blues (Vanguard)
David Ross MacDonald, "Old Joes Cane," David Ross MacDonald (PepperTree)
Holly Near & Ronnie Gilbert, "I Cried," Lifeline Extended (Appleseed)
Joan Baez, "Since You've Asked," Born to the Breed (Wildflower)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://www.AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487