ATA-PLAYLIST  October 2011

ATA-PLAYLIST October 2011

All Things Acoustic Playlist: 07 October 2011

Fri, 7 Oct 2011 22:02:08 -0500

http://www.AllThingsAcoustic.org

"All Things Acoustic" is a weekly program of folk, singer-songwriter, and world music broadcast at 100,000 watts on Alabama Public Radio (WUAL/WQPR/WAPR/WHIL -- covering Birmingham, Huntsville, Mobile, Montgomery, Muscle Shoals, Selma, Tuscaloosa).  The host is Jeremy Butler.

And now, the tunes we played on 07 October 2011:

Bruce Molsky, "Sail Away Ladies," Lost Boy (Rounder)
Will Kimbrough, "Eden Prairie," Will Kimbrough (Daphne)
Kate Campbell, "Crazy in Alabama," Two Nights in Texas (Large River)
Paul Thorn, "Ain't Love Strange," Live From Short Street (Paul Thorn)
Will Kimbrough, "Act Like Nothing's Wrong," Americanitis (Daphne)
Shotgun Party, "Crynecticut," Mean Old Way (Shotgun Party)
Richard Thompson, "Blackleg Miner," 1000 Years of Popular Music (Beeswing)
Ulali, "Mahk Jchi," Mahk Jchi (Ulali)
Lui Collins, "Pretty Bird," Waterbug Anthology 7 (Waterbug)
Heidi Talbot, "If You Stay," In Love and Light (Compass)
Si Kahn, "When the War Is Done," We're Still Here (Strictly Country)
Simon and Garfunkel, "For Emily, Whenever I May Find Her," Live 1969 (Columbia/Legacy)
Uncle Earl, "The Last Good-Bye," Waterloo, Tennessee (Rounder)
Lou & Peter Berryman, "Nouveau Chapeau," Rocky Frontier (Cornbelt)
Rick Lee, "Melinda," Look What Thoughts Will Do (Swift River)
Trout Fishing in America, "Sleepytime Cartoon," Reel Life (Trout)
Spider John Koerner, "Hangman," March 1963 (Nero's Neptune Records)
Harvey Reid, "The Lakes of Pontchartrain," Of Wind and Water (Woodpecker)
Riders in the Sky, "Wah Hoo," Silver Jubilee (Acoustic Disc)
Karen Savoca, "Two Little Feet," Going Driftless (Red House)
Gordon Bok, "Saben, the Woodfitter," North Wind's Clearing (Folk-Legacy)
Greg Brown, "Here in the Going Going Gone," The Poet Game (Red House)
June Tabor, "April Morning," Aleyn (Green Linnet)
Kristina Olsen, "Rainy Night in Chinatown," The Truth of a Woman (Take a Break)
Pete Seeger, "Old Devil Time," Pete (Earth Music)
Sweet Honey in the Rock, "No Mirrors in My Nana's House," Still on the Journey (EarthBeat!)

http://www.AllThingsAcoustic.org

http://bama.ua.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=ATA-PLAYLIST&A=1