SCREEN-L Archives

September 2011, Week 1

Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 2011 15:02:20 -0700
Greetings all,

I am working on securing permission to use a frame grab on the front cover
of an upcoming book. The studio (which shall remain nameless) has asked me
to get the consent of the actor who appears in the image before they can
give me a license. If anyone has an example of the appropriate legal
language for a consent form of this type, I'd appreciate receiving it --
via private email, of course! (And yes, this appears to be my
responsibility, not that of my publisher...)

Many thanks,

--
Chris Dumas, M.F.A., Ph.D.
661 Fillmore Street, Apt. 2

Learn to speak like a film/TV professor! Listen to the ScreenLex
podcast:
http://www.screenlex.org