ATA-PLAYLIST  September 2011

ATA-PLAYLIST September 2011

All Things Acoustic Playlist: 09 September 2011

Wed, 14 Sep 2011 19:21:21 -0500

http://www.AllThingsAcoustic.org

"All Things Acoustic" is a weekly program of folk, singer-songwriter, and world music broadcast at 100,000 watts on Alabama Public Radio (WUAL/WQPR/WAPR/WHIL -- covering Birmingham, Huntsville, Mobile, Montgomery, Muscle Shoals, Selma, Tuscaloosa).  The host is Jeremy Butler.

And now, the tunes we played on 09 September 2011:

Bruce Molsky, "Sail Away Ladies," Lost Boy (Rounder)
Cath & Phil Tyler, "Our Captain Cried," The Hind Wheels of Bad Luck (No-Fi)
Clare Milliner and Walt Koken, "The Blackest Crow," Just Tunes (Mudthumper)
Faun Fables, "Sweeping Spell,"  Light of a Vaster Dark (Drag City)
David Rovics, "No Fracking Way," N/A (David Rovics)
Roy Zimmerman, "To the Victims of this Tragedy We Send Our Thoughts and Prayers," N/A (Roy Zimmerman)
Peter Mayer, "All the World Is One," Heaven Below (Blue Boat)
David Wax Museum, "Yes, Maria, Yes," Everything Is Saved (David Wax)
Clare Milliner and Walt Koken, "Cookhouse Joe," Just Tunes (Mudthumper)
Rod MacDonald, "The Last American Worker," N/A (Rod McDonald)
Stan Rogers, "The Idiot," The Very Best of Stan Rogers (Fogarty's Cove)
Muzsik, "Dun?nt?li Ugr?so," Bart?k Album (Muzsik?s edition)
Nikki Matheson, "Patchwork," Invisible Angles (Nikki Matheson)
Elephant Revival, "Point of You," Break in the Clouds (Ruff Shod)
Darol Anger and Mike Marshall, "The Unbearable Gift," Woodshop (Adventure)
Shawn Colvin, "This Must Be the Place (Naive Melody)," Live (Nonesuch)
Kate Rusby, "Canaan's Land," Little Lights (Compass)
Polecat Creek, "Facing the Rain," Ordinary Seasons (Yodel-Ay-Hee)
New Lost City Ramblers, "Big Ball in Town," There Ain't No Way Out (Smithsonian Folkways)
Bruce Piephoff, "Santa Fe Ranger," Fools Get Away with the Impossible (Flying Cloud)
James Keelaghan, "Twister," House of Cards (Borealis)
Shotgun Party, "Gladiola," Shotgun Party (Shotgun Party)
Bob Gibson, "Alberta," Joy Joy! The Young and Wonderful Bob Gibson (Riverside)
Tim Eriksen, "I Wish the Wars Were All Over," Soul of the January Hill (Appleseed)
Fairport Convention, "Who Knows Where the Time Goes?," Who Knows Where the Time Goes? (Green Linnet)
The Fence Bells, "Washington Virginia," The Fence Bells (The Fence Bells)
Evalyn Parry, "Girls," Small Theatres (Borealis)
The Fuchsia Band, "Colcannon," Gra Da Raibh (The Fuchsia Band)
Sam Pacetti, "Time," Solitary Travel (Waterbug)
Stephan Smith, "Another Man Down," Now's the Time (Rounder)

http://www.AllThingsAcoustic.org

http://bama.ua.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=ATA-PLAYLIST&A=1