SCREEN-L Archives

February 2011, Week 1

From:
Norman Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2011 10:45:57 -0500
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gordon,Andrew M <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 12:34 AM
Subject: 2011 International Conference on Psychology and the Arts, Roskilde
University, Denmark, June 22-26
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

We are pleased to announce that the International Conference on Psychology
and the Arts will be held at Roskilde University, Denmark, close to
Copenhagen, June 22-26, 2011. Our hosts will be Professor Camelia Elias of
Roskilde University and Professor Bent Sørensen of Aalborg University. The
conference sponsors are the PsyArt Foundation and Roskilde and Aalborg
Universities.

       Papers may be in English, French, or German, and they may deal with
any application of psychology or psychoanalysis to the study of literature,
film, or the other arts. Our conference is very convivial and draws
scholars from around the world. The registration fee of $295 includes
admission to all sessions, reception, coffee breaks, and Sunday banquet, and
two tours: a Roskilde walking tour and a bus tour to to the Louisiana
Museum of Modern Art and to Kronborg Castle (supposed to be Hamlet’s
castle). There is also an optional post-conference cruise to Oslo.

        The deadline for sending us your title and abstract and registration
fee is April 1, 2011 or the date by which we receive 65 abstracts, titles,
and registration fees, whichever comes sooner.

        Conference information, hotel information, and online registration
can be found at:

        http://conf.psyartjournal.com/2011/

       We look forward to seeing you in Denmark in June!

                         All the best,
                         Andrew Gordon,
                         Norman Holland

Dr. Andrew Gordon