SCREEN-L Archives

September 2010, Week 2

From:
Tara McPherson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2010 08:55:35 -0700
  Thanks for calling this out, Jeremy.  My colleague, Steve Anderson, is
the founder of Critical Commons and doing important work for all of us.
I'd encourage everyone to make use of Critical Commons for the clips
they use in teaching and for research (for instance, it's a great way to
make available to students the clips you use in class without having to
worry about getting sued!)  The more people who use the site, the better
it will become.

Best,
Tara