SCREEN-L Archives

September 2010, Week 2

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2010 09:51:43 -0500
Don't know how I missed Critical Commons, a fair-use advocacy group and
Website, until today. Now, I feel I must spread the word!

They're fighting the good fight, specifically:

Critical Commons is a non-profit advocacy coalition that supports the use of

http://criticalcommons.org/ <http://criticalcommons.org/about-us>

--
Jeremy Butler

www.TVStyleBook.com