SCREEN-L Archives

July 2010, Week 2

From:
Alexandra Nakelski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2010 01:03:53 -0700
Hi Christine
I just finished my Thesis on Miami Vice and basically of of my sources were
about Michael Mann planning a "one hour film" each week. That was the
mission of the show and, in my opinion, truly brought the cinematic to
television, even more so than the remake which was a "cinematic feature
film". If you are interested in my thesis and sources, let me know.

Sincerely,
Alexandra Nakelski