SCREEN-L Archives

October 2009, Week 2

From:
"Larsson, Donald F" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 2009 10:02:05 -0500
It's an older text, but Bill Nichols' IDEOLOGY AND THE IMAGE had a useful section on ethnographic film and the context of the book as a whole might be helpful to your student.

Don Larsson
"Only connect!"   --E.M. Forster

Donald F. Larsson, Professor
English Department, Minnesota State University, Mankato
Mail: 230 Armstrong Hall, Minnesota State University
        Mankato, MN  56001