SCREEN-L Archives

September 2009, Week 2

From:
Pat Aufderheide <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Sep 2009 12:45:46 -0400
*The Center for Social Media's latest report, Honest Truths, about the
ethical conflicts that documentary producers regularly face in their work,
is now available at*
*http://tinyurl.com/lgxb2l
and
http://www.centerforsocialmedia.org/resources/publications/honest_truths_documentary_filmmakers_on_ethical_challenges_in_their_work/
or you can just type in centerforsocialmedia.org/ethics and it'll go to the
page.
I'm hosting a discussion of the report on d-word.com all this week, and I'll
be moderating a panel at Toronto International Film Festival on the 13th at
3 pm, in case you'll be there.
It would be great to hear on this listserv what you thought of it too.
Finally, I'd be happy to arrange for one of the authors of the report to do
a phone visit to a class, if that would be helpful. *

http://www.ScreenSite.org