SCREEN-L Archives

September 2009, Week 1

From:
David Harvey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Sep 2009 01:27:55 -0500
Hi Mei:

You might check out the work of Sasha Waters-Freyer, particularly *The
Waiting Time *and *Her Heart is Washed in Water than Weighed*. Both pieces
are decidedly meditations on motherhood and tread the line between
experimental and non-fiction film. I'm unaware of the distribution
situation, but you might contact Sasha directly via email (

Best of luck

David Oscar Harvey

PhD Candidate
University of Iowa