SCREEN-L Archives

August 2009, Week 4

Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 2009 08:47:14 -0400
Maybe not exactly what you're looking for but the 2007 French horror film À l'intérieur certainly "deals with" pregnancy and childbirth though how seriously is open to question.  It is however extremely violent so be warned.

"Report back to me when....   I don't know.  When it makes sense."

http://www.ScreenSite.org