SCREEN-L Archives

July 2009, Week 2

From:
Debbie Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jul 2009 06:16:30 -0700
Call for Editors: Red Feather Journal: an
International Journal of Children’s Media Culture

Red Feather Journal is a new online, international,
interdisciplinary, peer-reviewed, English-language journal that provides a
forum for scholars and professionals to interrogate representations of children
in all aspects of visual media: film, television, the Internet, video gaming,
advertisements, etc. Red Feather
Journal’s premier issue is scheduled for February, 2010, and we are currently
seeking editorial board members who are interested in the ongoing discourse
about children, children’s media, and/or children’s culture. We invite scholars
and professionals from all disciplines across the globe to apply. We seek
creative and passionate scholars or professionals with excellent writing skills,
who are able to meet deadlines, participate in a timely manner in the
peer-review process, edit chosen submissions, and creatively contribute to the journal. Interested
applicants please submit a statement of interest, current CV, and two writing
samples (published or not, prefer) as Word attachments to [log in to unmask]

www.redfeatherjournal.org