SCREEN-L Archives

May 2009, Week 3

From:
Sebastian Manley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 May 2009 22:03:12 +0100
Dear all,

I am a PhD student at the University of East Anglia (UK), and am trying to
track down some short films by Hal Hartley: 'Kid' (1984), 'The
Cartographer's Girlfriend' (1987), and 'Dogs' (1988).

As far as I can tell, these films have never been released. I am hoping,
however, that someone may have access to copies of some form, or have an
idea about where to look (in terms of institutions, archives, and so on).

I would be grateful for any information or suggestions.

Many thanks,
Sebastian Manley