SCREEN-L Archives

May 2009, Week 2

From:
Aaron Gerow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 May 2009 10:19:32 -0400
Just to let everyone know, but the people at Kinema Club--an
organization of Japanese film scholars--are discussing holding some
sessions in place of SCMS for those who will be in Tokyo no matter
what. Whether we can manage to find places to hold sessions is not
certain, but if there is anyone out there who is interested, I would
like to hear about it. Please send me an individual e-mail as soon as
you can. If there are other groups trying to organize alternative
meetings, it might be good to coordinate efforts, so I'd like to hear
from them as well.

Aaron Gerow
Assistant Professor
Film Studies Program/East Asian Languages and Literatures
Yale University
53 Wall Street, Room 316
PO Box 208363
New Haven, CT 06520-8363
USA
Phone: 1-203-432-7082
Fax: 1-203-432-6764
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
site: www.aarongerow.com

----
Learn to speak like a film/TV professor! Listen to the ScreenLex
podcast:
http://www.screenlex.org