SCREEN-L Archives

March 2009, Week 1

From:
Jessica Rosner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 2009 10:47:58 -0500
They shipped films through March and everything after that is totally up in the air. It is frankly a disaster and I would not
count on prints if you have them on order. They literally do not exist so I am afraid one can help you. There is an auction scheduled for next week but I can't see non theatrical orders being taken care soon.

Jessica Rosner