FILM-ALERT Archives

February 2009

FILM-ALERT@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Janis Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2009 15:40:58 -0600
Next week's sched is on fandango. shows Doubt gone after this
Thursday. Don't recall BB but when it goes down to one showing a day,
that's almost always the last week at the Cobb. Frankly, I never
expected this theatre to book MILK, so I saw it in B'ham--too bad.But
I am on my way now to see one of the 3 or 4 remaining decent flicks.

Janis