SCREEN-L Archives

October 2008, Week 4

From:
"Murray, Robin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2008 07:47:33 -0500
Hello,

Eastern Illinois University, in Charleston, IL, is hosting its fifth annual Embarras Valley Film Festival November 4-8, 2008. This year we are focusing on some of the work of Joan Allen, highlighting her theatre work with a viewing of *The Crucible* on November 4 and some of her more independent work with viewings of *Off the Map* on November 5 and *The Ice Storm* on November 6. Friday we will begin the day with a screenwriting workshop from Luke Ryan and Craig Titley, and Saturday we will view *Pleasantville* and *The Contender* in our local Will Rogers Theatre on the square in Charleston. For more information, se our website at www.evff.net.

Thank you,

Robin

Robin L. Murray
Professor of English