SCREEN-L Archives

May 2008, Week 3

From:
Mark Nornes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 May 2008 15:18:14 -0400
> I'm currently working on my dissertation, which is on Robert Altman.
> Could anyone tell me who the executor of Altman's estate is and/or
> where the probate papers for the estate were filed?
>
> Many thanks!
> Charlene Green, Doctoral Candidate
> Texas Woman's University
> Department of English, Speech, and Foreign Languages

You're in luck. We just added the Altman papers to our wonderful
collection of Orson Welles materials. You'll have to ask the special
collections people if they are accessible. They just arrived, so they
have yet to be catalogued.

Here's an article about Altman's relationship to UM by emeritus prof.
Frank Beaver.

http://www.umich.edu/NewsE/01_07/movies.html

Markus

A. M. Nornes
Professor
Department of Screen Arts & Cultures
Department of Asian Languages & Cultures
University of Michigan
Department of Asian Languages and Cultures
Suite 6111, 202 South Thayer Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48104-1608
Phone: (734) 647-2094; FAX: x0157
Homepage: www.umich.edu/~amnornes