SCREEN-L Archives

May 2008, Week 1

From:
Timbal Fest <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 3 May 2008 16:03:00 +0000
Timbal Fest Calls for Entries - Deadline: May 5, 2008

We are pleased to announce our new event, Timbal Fest. We are feature films by Africans and/or set in Africa. We worked with local sponsors to help cover costs so we could eliminate the entry fees.

The Timbal Fest is scheduled for June 6 – 8 in Philadelphia. We are accepting submissions until Monday, May 5th. Each filmmaker may submit only one project for review. There is no entry fee. The screening schedule will be announced by May 19th. The entry form is available at www.TimbalFest.com. We hope you will help us spread the word about this new event.

We think it will be an amazing opportunity for your participating filmmakers.

Timbal Fest
June 6-8, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
www.timbalfest.com
www.myspace.com/timbalfest

----
Learn to speak like a film/TV professor! Listen to the ScreenLex
podcast:
http://www.screenlex.org