SCREEN-L Archives

January 2008, Week 2

From:
Peter Lunenfeld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2008 16:11:00 -0800
Does anyone have a citation for Godard's comments to the effect that the
hardest part about TV is turning it off after youšve turned it on? I'm not
sure of the exact wording, and I'd love to be able to cite him accurately.

Thanks --

Peter Lunenfeld, Ph.D.
Professor | Media Design Program
Editorial Director | MIT Mediawork Series
Art Center College of Design
1700 Lida St. | Pasadena, CA 91103

http://www.ScreenSite.org