SCREEN-L Archives

December 2007, Week 3

From:
"Larsson, Donald F" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2007 17:46:18 -0600
You might check Sarah Kozloff's INVISIBLE STORYTELLERS: VOICEOVER NARRATION IN AMERICAN FICTION FILM (California, 1988) and Avrom Fleischman's NARRATED FILMS: STORYTELLING SITUATIONS IN CINEMATIC HISTORY (Johns Hopkins, 1992)

Don Larsson
"When something is empty, fill it. When something is full, empty it. When you have an itch, scratch it." --Dieter Dengler

Donald F. Larsson, Professor
English Department, Minnesota State University, Mankato
Mail: 230 Armstrong Hall, Minnesota State University
        Mankato, MN 56001