SCREEN-L Archives

December 2007, Week 3

From:
Jessica Rosner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2007 10:07:01 -0500
This is NOT a "grey market" site. It is site selling ILLEGAL copies.
I don't know "Shocking Video" but last I checked SOMETHING WEIRD did not
sell illegal copies of studio films, they sold a lot of exploitation films
that were never copyrighted and imports which again were probably not
copyrighted. That is a BIG difference

On 12/18/07 3:07 PM, "Iain Smith" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Mike,
>
> One way of tracking down films which have not had an official dvd release
> (and hence unavailable on amazon) is through the 'grey market' dvd
> collectors sites such as Something Weird or Shocking Videos.
>
> Here is a page with a DVD-R of Bye Bye Braverman (1968) available:
>
> http://www.revengeismydestiny.com/NewArrivals.html
>
> Hope this helps!
>
> Iain Robert Smith

> --