SCREEN-L Archives

June 2007, Week 1

From:
Andy Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2007 15:48:32 -0700
Dear Colleagues,

Readers of Frameline Distribution's monthly e-newsletter, the FRAMELINE
DISTRIBUTION DISPATCH, are entitled to 20% off all titles in our collection
of more than 200 LGBT-themed films throughout June in honor of Gay & Lesbian
Pride Month. The June edition of the DISPATCH contained a discount code that
yields this 20% discount, even on our VHS titles that are already at low
clearance sale prices.

If you are NOT currently a subscriber to our monthly e-newsletter and you
are in media studies, you can sign up at
http://cart.frameline.org/Articles.asp?ID=152 and you will receive the July
issue next month. Meanwhile, you can view past issues  (including the
current June issue with the 20% discount code) at
http://cart.frameline.org/Articles.asp?ID=122#dispatch .

Thanks for supporting Frameline, your nonprofit source for LGBT media in
educational settings! View a list of our Film Studies titles here:
http://cart.frameline.org/SearchResults.asp?Cat=39

Best,
Andy
--
Andy Moore
Educational Distribution Manager

Framelinešs Educational Distribution Program:
--Since 1981, the leading educational distributor solely dedicated to
lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) film and video.
--More than 200 titles spanning every genre and more than 70 subject areas.
--A non-profit organization.
--Visit our website (http://www.frameline.org/distribution ) to browse our
collection. Subscribe to our free monthly e-newsletter, the Frameline
Distribution Dispatch, at https://cart.frameline.org/Articles.asp?ID=152
***Check out our big VHS Clearance Sale going on NOW:
http://cart.frameline.org/Articles.asp?ID=154

http://www.ScreenSite.org