SCREEN-L Archives

February 2007, Week 4

From:
Adam Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2007 10:31:49 -0800
Deare Ian,

I've discovered that The Last Movie can be purchased on VHS and on
burned DVDs from at least two online companies. American Dreamer can
also be purchased on DVD from these companies. I apologize for not
knowing the company names but I remember finding them online without
much difficulty. I've also written extensively on these films should
you want to discuss them.

Yours,

Adam Fish
UCLA