SCREEN-L  February 2007, Week 1

SCREEN-L February 2007, Week 1

shooting & editing on 16mm?

Heather Addison <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 4 Feb 2007 11:33:55 -0500

I teach beginning 16mm production, and I'd like to get a sense of how
many institutions/instructors still shoot and/or edit on 16mm?  I'm
particularly interested in editing on film--and the pedagogical
reasons for/against it.

Thanks in advance for any responses.

Heather Addison

Heather Addison, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
School of Communication
Western Michigan University
Kalamazoo, MI  49008-5318
e-mail:  [log in to unmask]
phone:  (269) 387-2901
fax:  (269) 387-3990

"I've wrestled with reality for years...and I'm happy...I finally won
out over it."  --James Stewart as Elwood P. Dowd in HARVEY (1950)

http://www.ScreenSite.org