SCREEN-L Archives

December 2006, Week 1

From:
Andy Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2006 13:36:45 -0800
Dear SCREEN-L Subscribers,

If you are thinking about presenting at the Southwest/Texas Popular &
American Culture Associationšs Annual Conference, please consider utilizing
one or more of the important films in the Frameline collection of
LGBT-themed media in your conference presentation. Frameline has films about
LGBT history, popular culture, politics and government, gender, ethnicity,
race and class, sports and leisure, religion and spirituality, and many
other topics. We have more than 200 films in our collection. Please view our
list of 72 subject area headings here:
https://cart.frameline.org/Articles.asp?ID=153

We would love to support your presentation with powerful films from our
collection. Please contact me if we can be of service to you in this way.

Best,
Andy
--

Andy Moore
Educational Distribution Manager

Framelinešs Educational Distribution Program:
--Since 1981, the leading educational distributor solely dedicated to
lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) film and video.
--More than 200 titles spanning every genre and more than 70 subject areas.
--A non-profit organization.
--Visit our website (http://www.frameline.org/distribution ) to browse our
collection. Subscribe to our free monthly e-newsletter, the Frameline
Distribution Dispatch, at https://cart.frameline.org/Articles.asp?ID=152

http://www.ScreenSite.org