SCREEN-L Archives

June 2006, Week 2

From:
"Peter C. Rollins" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2006 12:01:25 EDT
The Table of Contents for Film & History, 36.1 (2006) is now posted  under
the "news" section of  our web site.  The topic for this year is
"War in Film, Television, and History" and the Special Editor is  James
Knecht of Oklahoma State University.  There are copious book and  film
reviews in this issue.  A second issue will be published in  September,
but this number goes into the mail next week!

_www.filmandhistory.org_ (http://www.filmandhistory.org)    and click on
"News"

There is a lot of information about our conference on "The  Documentary
Tradition" in this issue.  Check it out!!

Peter Rollins
Center for the Study of Film and History
_www.filmandhistory.org_ (http://www.filmandhistory.org)

http://www.ScreenSite.org