SCREEN-L Archives

February 2006, Week 3

Sender:
From:
Melissa Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Feb 2006 14:31:27 CST
I'm having trouble finding background info on longtime New York Times
television critic John O'Connor (probably due to my lack of experience with
this kind of research, but nevertheless, I'm stumped on how to proceed).
Anybody able to point me in the right direction?

Melissa Williams
Ph.D. Candidate, Graduate Instructor
Department of American Studies
University of Minnesota