SCREEN-L Archives

February 2006, Week 2

From:
Angelica Fenner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2006 14:31:26 -0500
Hello everyone,
I've just done extensive index searching for any scholarly articles on
Michael Haneke's Code Unknown and came up empty with the exception of a
couple of short two page reviews in Cineaste, etc. Is it really
possible that no one has published on this film? If any has spied an
intelligent article about it, I'd love to hear from you. thank you,
Angelica

Angelica Fenner
Cross-Appointed Assistant Professor
Germanic Languages & Literatures / Cinema Studies Program
50 St. Joseph St.
University of Toronto
Toronto, Ontario M5S 1J4 CANADA
Tel. 416-926-2326