SCREEN-L Archives

February 2006, Week 2

From:
Julia Lesage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Feb 2006 06:12:04 -0600
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New issue of Jump Cut is now online
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 15:45:07 -0800
From: Julia Lesage <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Friends,

We think you will love our new issue of Jump Cut which has over thirty
articles online, bigger and better than ever.

The issue includes a special section on new worlds of documentary. Articles
on Crouching Tiger: Hidden Dragon, Buffy:The Vampire Killer, Smallville, The
Woodsman, Que Viva Mexico!, Terri Schiavo videos, films of Michael Haneke.
And much more. 31 new essays.

Check it out at
http://www.ejumpcut.org/currentissue/index.html

Regards, Julia Lesage

--------------

Julia Lesage
personal web site:
http://www.uoregon.edu/~jlesage/
Co-editor, JUMP CUT: A REVIEW OF CONTEMPORARY MEDIA
http://www.ejumpcut.org

winter 06 address:
English Department, Univ. of Oregon
Eugene OR 97405