SCREEN-L Archives

February 2006, Week 1

From:
Melis Behlil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Feb 2006 16:19:54 +0200
'Scent of a Green Papaya' from Vietnam might be useful. The Thai neo-noir
'6ixtynin9' also has a female lead. I'm sure there are many others, but
these should be easier to find internationally. If you include the Middle
East, there are plenty of examples from Iran, as well as female directors.

http://www.ScreenSite.org