SCREEN-L Archives

January 2006, Week 1

From:
Al Weisel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jan 2006 06:47:12 EST
Dear Janet and Leo:
Here is a list I once put together for a project I was working on of movies
set or shot in Chicago. I hope this helps.
Al Weisel
Co-author of _Live Fast, Die Young: The Wild Ride of Making Rebel Without a
Cause_ (http://www.livefastdieyoungbook.com/)
Homepage: _http://home.nyc.rr.com/alweisel/_
(http://home.nyc.rr.com/alweisel/)
Email: [log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask])

A Raisin in the Sun
About Last Night...
Al Capone
Blues Brothers
Call Northside 777
Carrie (1952)
City That Never Sleeps
City That Never Sleeps
Color of Money
Cooley High
Eight Men Out
Elmer the Great
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Flatliners
Fugitive
G Men
High Fidelity
His Girl Friday
Hoop Dreams
In Old Chicago
I Robot
Little Giant
Love and Action in Chicago
Medium Cool
My Best Friend's Wedding
My Bodyguard
Native Son
North By Northwest
Nothing in Common
Public Enemy
Rapid Fire
Return To Me
Risky Business
Road to Perdition
Santa Fe Trail
Scarface (1932)
Some Like It Hot
Soul Food
St. Valentine's Day Massacre
Stir of Echoes
Studs Lonigan
The Front Page
The Killing Floor
The Sting
Underworld (1927)
Untouchables
While You Were Sleeping

In a message dated 1/7/06 1:01:03 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,