SCREEN-L Archives

December 2005, Week 2

From:
Jessica Rosner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 2005 02:41:50 -0500
I have had no problem with Ohlinger's either for myself or sometimes
for Kino. In general their rates are about $5.00 for people for personal use
and $15 for commercial use. This is a fraction of what other places charge
though this is for basic stuff much of it repos. They charge more for rare
& original material but that is to be expected.
Also it may be unethical for them to charge more for something being used
in a book but it is hardly illegal and they never make any claims about
rights.
It is too bad you had bad experiece but in general they are cheapest
and easiest place to get what I would call standard stuff.

Jessica

Quoting [log in to unmask]: