SCREEN-L Archives

December 2005, Week 1

From:
"C. Leidig" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Dec 2005 14:36:14 -0500
"In the UK all HBO shows broadcast on UK channels begin and end with the HBO
ident which looks (and sounds) like a television being switched on (white
noise and then fade to the programme). I would appreciate it if anyone could
let me know if the same ident is used on the HBO network itself, and what
kinds of idents the network uses between its programmes."

The same ident is used in the HBO programs shown in the United States. The
idents between programmes change quite often so it's difficult to give one
answer.

c.