SCREEN-L Archives

October 2005, Week 5

From:
Scott Hutchins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 31 Oct 2005 13:15:03 -0500
Not long ago, I was reading or hearing about a movie from the '50s or '60s about an actor playing Othello got so wrapped up in the part that he actually kills his Desdemona on stage.  Having recently watched two film versions of Othello, I was reminded that I want to see this film, but I cannot recall the title.

Scott

Sent via the WebMail system at cix.csi.cuny.edu