SCREEN-L Archives

August 2005, Week 4

From:
"Matthew H. Bernstein" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Aug 2005 10:08:59 -0400
I make a short speech on the first day of class indicating that the students
will be able to see things better on a big screen projection in a classroom
than they would in their dorm/fraternity/apartment screen.  (I don't believe
home theater setups have invaded student residences, but I could be wrong).

Like Amy, I also say something about how watching the film together fosters
the creation of a class community for the semester as they experience a film
together.

Matthew Bernstein,
Emory University