SCREEN-L Archives

May 2005, Week 2

From:
"Robert Johnson, Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert Johnson, Jr.
Date:
Fri, 13 May 2005 11:52:15 -0400
Hello--

Our colleague Dr. Gene Michaud recently passed away.  I believe he was a
presenter at this conference and we would love to purchase the DVD if he's
included.  Would you keep us on your list? Thanks!

Robert Johnson, Jr.
Framingham State College