SCREEN-L Archives

May 2005, Week 1

From:
Scott Hutchins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2005 15:26:06 -0400
In Roger Corman's _A Bucket of Blood_, is Walter Paisley (Dick Miller) captured or killed?  IIRC, it is the former, but I don't have a copy for reference.  I'm trying to see if it makes any sense to read any of Dick Miller's other Walter Paisley performances as possibly being the same character or simply the in-joke is was most likely intended to be.

Scott

Sent via the WebMail system at cix.csi.cuny.edu