SCREEN-L Archives

May 2005, Week 1

From:
"Mikel J. Koven" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 7 May 2005 20:03:45 +0100
While this list is likely going to be innundated with comments on this,
Buffy Studies is the study of Buffy the Vampire Slayer (possibly the most
significant - in terms of research output - television series since Star
Trek).
Mikel J. Koven
Lecturer, Film and Television Studies
University of Wales, Aberystwyth